Searching plays an important role in eCommerce store as people don’t have much time to look into each and every product category and sub category for getting their desired product. In order to provide a faster online shopping experience and to ensure the seamless accessibility of products, eCommerce enterprise search is the need of the hour. If you have been ignoring it for a while, it is time to pay adequate attention towards this element as can affect your conversion rates, product sales and customer engagement to a great extent. With the unmatched services and expertise, Velocity can ensure you high quality on- site search facility on your eCommerce store.
How can Velocity provide a mind blowing on- site search facility?
Due to years of development experience along with talented pool of workforce, Velocity can effortlessly provide you an amazing eCommerce enterprise search facility. Here is what you can expect from us.
- Improved site search speed and accuracy through effective returning of search results.
- Provides multi- faceted search facility for sorting, applying and removing filters on the search results.
- Can ensure data rich search results along with descriptions, product attributes, add to basket and such other information.
- Work towards customizing your “no results found” page with suggested products and promotional teasers for minimizing exit rates.
- Provide in- built dictionary for seamless handling of misspellings, synonyms, alternative and other related terms.
- Consists of mechanism that allow customers to make a purchase directly through search results.
- Supports configurable redirects and exact matches for taking your customers directly towards the specific product page.
If you are thinking about establishing your feet firmly into the eCommerce segment, it is high time to improve the productivity and functionality of your search results. By focusing on them, you can effortlessly improve your conversion rates, product sales and customer engagement for achieving a quick business lead among your targeted customers.
Google has finally won the E-ventures Worldwide LLC vs Google case. However, the path for this win over e-ventures was completely a different situation from what Google has faced before. History says that Google has always responded to the search engine plaintiffs by proving that its actions are always in […]
Providing your customers with a smoother transaction option is what you should necessarily focus in order to boost your conversions. You will not like the customer to abandon the cart after reaching the payment page. To make sure that this doesn’t happen, more often you should ensure that your website […]
Speed is one of the primary signals for ranking in Google SERPs. Despite this, websites we can find hardly become serious about it. If you take a closer look, your website has considerable room for improvement in loading speed. Let’s take a look at these minor yet important details that […]
There is a stiff competition in each and every business segment that has made the battle of conversion rates fiercer than before. In the current business scenario, the arena has remained the same but the participants have changed from time to time. Today, eCommerce is one such business segment which […]
Velocity's commitment to Quality ensure that its customers receive best of the best services without any compromises. "Customer Delight" and "Quality in All Things" make us stand out in the crowd.