WIFS reporting system by VelocityPosted by Joe / November 24th, 2020 / No responses
Fortune 500 has launched the Weekly Iron and Folic Acid Supplementation (WIFS) Programme to meet the challenge of high prevalence and incidence of anaemia amongst adolescent girls and boys. WIFS is evidence based programmatic response to the prevailing anaemia situation amongst adolescent girls and boys through supervised weekly ingestion of IFA supplementation and biannual helminthic control. The long term goal is to break the intergenerational cycle of anaemia, the short term benefits is of a nutritionally improved human capital. The programme, implemented across the country both in rural and urban areas.
- Reduce Anemia in adolescent population
- Get Block wise HRD Report
- Get District wise HRD Reports
- Get Block wise ICDS Reports
- Get District wise ICDS Reports
- Lots of paper work required
- Too many Excel sheets – hard to manage Data
- Approval of Data was a time taking process
- WIFS facilitates both District wise and block wise Data Entry
- Velocity suggested to facilitate the approval option within the system
- WIFS has an option to fill the form to enter Data
- WIFS has an option to enter the Data via Excel
- Velocity Suggested an Interactive Dashboard for easy view and comparison of Data
- Due to interactive Dashboard the time taken in comparison of various Districts has reduced by 80%
- Time Taken for Data Entry has reduced by over 70%
- Overheads for approval has reduced by over 90%
About Velocity and WIFS
Velocity Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a professional solutions provider focused on helping businesses attract, convert and retain customers through online technologies. We specialize in the deployment, customization, integration and hosting of CRM; web design and development; and online marketing solutions. We have been implementing SugarCRM since 2008. Our Services include consulting, development, implementation, customization, integration, hosting and training.
WIFS stands for Weekly Iron and Folic Acid Supplementation Programme for Adolescents. This Programme aims to reduce anaemia among Adoloscent in the State of Jharkhand. The System facilitates to enter the Data of the adolescents population (both boys and girls) who have taken are given medicines under this programme to prevent anaemia.
For more blogs, click here: