Application Maintenance takes up the major chunk of your IT budget, leaving little scope for new development projects. Velocity’s Application Maintenance services help you reduce cost on maintenance and free up resources for a service improvement agenda that keeps your key business applications well maintained and optimized.
Our vast expertise across business processes, strategic consulting and technology can help you clear away your Chief Technology Officer’s or CIO backlog of application modification and development requests.
Velocity’s robust AMO methodology allows for an effective capture of application environment and business activity, ensuring a risk mitigated approach to outsourcing along with the benefits of proper documentation and application improvement plans. Our processes and methodologies are designed to understand the business risks involved and establish a suitable governance model to ensure business risk mitigation and regulatory compliance.
Our customers can benefit from our distributed consulting model that unifies our global resources into a single and cohesive delivery team allowing an optimal mix of onsite-offshore spread across our delivery teams.
Our AMO service offerings include:
- Corrective Maintenance – Responding to application incidents reported by users in day-to-day operations
- Adaptive Maintenance – Enhancing applications by defining new functionalities and feature sets
- Testing And Releasing – Testing and versioning management
- Production Activities – Monitoring the application, running batch jobs, batch reports, timeliness of feeds in and out and support activities for your operational software and application systems.
- Preventive Maintenance – Identifying areas that tend to generate a higher volume of errors/support calls and re-engineering these to improve their overall quality
- Other It-Related Support Services – Other services such as installation and deployment, training, system/database administration and Help Desk support operations.
Contact us for additional information or to schedule a meeting.