Velocity maps a website and offers solutions that help you to keep track of the web pages and their contents. We offer custom Content Management System (CMS) development and integration services that help in scaling and management of our clients’ website contents. Our CMS solutions help our clients to create, distribute, discover, manage and publish website content all from a simple, easy-to-use interface. Take your pick from the service that you want your CMS to perform. We would develop one that matches your need perfectly.
A CMS solution is dependent on the nature of website being planned, services and the features to be associated, the page numbers expected and the development platform to be used. Our CMS solutions run in integration to these essentials and serve as a controlling interface at the back-end of your active website. Select from PHP (Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Moodle, PHPBB, SMF, Pligg), ASP.NET (Umbraco, N2, DotNetNuke), Java/J2EE (Liferay, JForum) or any other technology platform you want to build your CMS with, We are here to answer each of your requirements.
Try to integrate our additional plug-ins and add-on features to enjoy extended functions of your CMS whenever required.
Advantages of CMS services from Velocity
A custom Content Management system solution from Velocity brings to you the following benefits
- Manage your website from a single, easy-to-use web interface – all without the need of any software programming knowledge
- Manipulate existing scripts and customize it as per your need – all on-the-fly
- Change images, template, data sheets videos, and diagrams – improve appearance of published pages within few clicks of the mouse
- Tweak navigation control to enhance ease of use for the users – make your site flexible and effective
- Integrate enhanced security controls, update them, or change the service as per your wish
- Enjoy fast induction of fresh content for better search engine ranking
- Integrate advanced features instantly
- Maintain your website individually. No need of any third party help now
- Know statistics – keyword density and page content performance with real time analysis tools
Please click here to download the Velocity’s capability document.
CMS Case Study(s)
Contact us for additional information or to schedule a meeting.