Explore our eBay Integration eCommerce Services for a brighter business futurePosted by Joe / July 11th, 2016 / No responses
Well you guys!! over there must be quite familiar with the term eCommerce and may have definitely visited any website related to the above domain. This “eCommerce” word is constantly becoming part of our day- to- day life and we are dealing with it on a regular basis to perform various activities without any delay. With opportunities come challenges, so it is also becoming difficult for small and medium eCommerce stores to compete with bigger players like Amazon, eBay, Alibaba and others in terms of sales and conversions.
However, as there is a problem, so there will be definitely a solution to come out of it. The solution out here is to explore online marketplaces for boosting your sales and conversions as they have a huge customer base to target. Among various eCommerce players, eBay is one such name that also offers online marketplace services for small and medium vendors with a little charge. However, in order to exploit the marketplace services of eBay, the sellers first need to register themselves on eBay Seller Center page and integrate their eCommerce store with eBay to present their goods and products to their targeted customers. If you are looking to improve your business chances, you need to register yourself on eBay Seller Central Page for utilizing this alternate sales channel for your business growth. However, to begin in this direction, here are the certain steps that can guide you towards eBay integration process.
- To improve the sales chances of your eCommerce services on eBay, it is important to register on eBay.com site first. You will find out the “Sell” link that is located on the top of eBay site. Remember, if you are the native user from India, you need to surf the eBay.in page of your country.
- At this page, you can login to your existing account or can register for a new account by clicking on the “Register” link.
- A web form will appear on the eBay Seller Centre page. You need to fill out the required details over there like contact information, user ID, password, security question and more.
Note- eBay do pose restrictions while selecting the usernames for registration process. The users are not free to select any email addresses or a domain based name.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a confirmation email on the mentioned email address. To complete the above process, you need to open the required email first and then click on the “Submit” button for accomplishing the registration process.
Once, you are done with the registration process, you can integrate your existing eCommerce store with eBay store for selling your products online. However, if you experience any problem in the ebay integration process, you can take the help of our eCommerce services that can ensure higher conversions and sales by providing assistance in product listing, submission of product feed, registration process and much more on eBay site. You can also contact us on the phone number +91-120-4243310 or can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. With our brilliant services, we can help you grab customers from India as well as overseas.